Creating an Animated GIF
|Previous Top Next|
How to create an executable file.
· Click Build->Animated GIF menu or click Build GIF button on Toolbar.
Options in Build GIF window
· GIF Resolution: Specify the image resolution of the GIF file.
· Wave Speed: Set the speed of the animation.
· Frame/Sec: Specify the number of frame per second.
· Dithering Filter: Specify the filter for color reduction.
· Nearest: Produce smaller file size and lower quality.
· Floyd: Produce bigger file size and higher quality.
· Sierra: Produce average file size and quality.
· Disable Weather Effect: Check this option if you don't want to show the weather effect in the GIF file.
· Disable Animated Object: Check this option if you don't want to show the animated objects in the GIF file.
· Click Create button to create the GIF file, or Close button to cancel.